A downloadable game for Windows
Hinedere Beat is a yuri-themed, pseudo 8-bit mixture between a quasi-cinematic platformer and kinetic novel. It tells a love story of cynical themes throughout the course of its dream-like scenarios, with many of those scenarios focusing on parkour-influenced, retro-styled platforming with minor stealth and puzzle elements.
- Visual novel-style storytelling portraying a yuri love story of cynical themes
- Several parkour-inspired, retro-styled platforming challenges with minor stealth and puzzle elements
- Pseudo 8-bit, pixel-art visuals
- Lofi, jazzy hip-hop soundtrack
- A raw, retro-styled gaming experience with a dream-like, abstract vibe
- Supports Xbox One and Xbox 360 Controllers (recommended)
Versions 1.9.6 and 220.127.116.11 of this game contain partial-nudity depicted in pixel art that is displayed on-screen during its literary portrayal of sexual acts between two girls who are over the age of 18. Its dialogue also contains some suggestive content and sensitive topics.
For users of this game who are 18 years of age or older who wish to play versions 1.9.6 and/or 18.104.22.168 of the game uncensored, please do right click this link, save it, and follow the instructions in the downloaded text file.
Versions released prior to 1.9 do not contain the aforementioned sexual content and anything related to the h-patch and its usage. Also, the description above applies specifically to versions 1.9 and later, since prior versions have other differences that do make the description fairly inaccurate to those versions.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: