Nil-Ninjahtic: Ronin is a pseudo 8-bit action platformer. While it integrates gameplay mechanics of the previous titles in the series, they are combined in a manner that differentiates itself from its predecessors.
Rather than playing as a ninja like protagonist, the main character shares more characteristics with that of a samurai. Usage of the environment is still the focus of the platforming and puzzle elements remain intact, although progression through each level is straightforward without the open-ended nature present in the previous titles.
- Several screens providing various platforming challenges and puzzles
- Duel with samurai and fight varying enemy types
- Challenging difficulty, frequent checkpoints, and unlimited continues
- 8-bit graphics and soundtrack
- Supports Xbox 360 Controller (recommended)
Like all of my other games, I developed it in its entirety on my own as well as having had composed the soundtrack. Also, I've compiled the entirety of this game's soundtrack with a few of the soundtracks I've composed for my other games in this album.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: